On this page: Meet some more
of the family
3 Good Cats
On other pages: Remembering Absent Friends My parents'
golden wedding anniversary
A page for
Sister Joyce Jacobs' Golden Jubilee Banners from
Meet the Family
- Lilly, Moo-Cat, and Tabitha share the home of Pat's son Jack and his wife Jennie. Lilly's mother was killed days after her kittens were born, but the entire litter survived, and as you will see, all found good homes.
- Casey and Shiloh belong to Pat's brother Ed and his wife Connie. These cats-in-law are Lilly's brothers, and are as close as any brothers can be.
- Ellie and Kit'ten are a pair of adorable calicos who were adopted by Ed and Connie's oldest daughter Denise. Kit'ten is another sister of Lilly, Casey, and Shiloh, and Ellie was rescued from the streets.
- Squeaky and Coco live with Ed and Connie's daughter Donna and her husband Carl. Although they were adopted from different shelters, Squeaky and Coco have become fast friends.
- Cato and Isis are cared for by my youngest sister Betsy.
We welcome our newest family members from sirchancy.com.
What is it they say? "Every life should have 9 cats!"
- Boddam Mansion - Site of a great virtual restaurant for cats -- it was the subject of a feature in Cat Fancy magazine. The menu looks irresistible. Three stars in the Guide Michelin? It could happen!
- Clyde - Clyde went to the Bridge much too soon. Here is his devoted owner's tribute --
- Joey, Kes and Mocha - All these lady cats (yes, Joey's a lady, too) live at the home of the Cloudbow.
- Laurie's Cats - Blossom, T.J., Ryker, Minuette, and Meowderpuff are "five fantastic felines who allow their humans the privilege of serving them and meeting their every whim." As it should be, right?
- Minew, Cinnamon and Emily - These three live down on the Bayou and down in Da Parish at Sweet Pea's place. Minew has no tail, but still manages to hold up his end as the Grand Poobah of his household.
- My Precious Cats - From the City of Brotherly Love come these stories of several cats who experienced some of that love from a kind rescuer.
- Murphy - 1998 didn't start out very well for this classy tuxedo kitty, but before long, he'd found a loving home. Murphy's Mommy isn't likely to forget his Gotcha Day -- it's also her birthday!
- Rem and Sidney - Here are a pair of Tonks who get along just fine, except for the occasional argument about who is badder.
- Rufo - Is this the world's next feline superstar? His graphically accomplished human thinks so. To find out for yourself, join his fan club, and stay tuned...
- Shirl Ann's Kitty Page - Meet the six cats who live with two humans who define the word "artist." There's Waldo, Stanley, Murphy, Zack, and Perseus...and a handsome Maine Coon who says, "Call me Deacon Blues."
- Smokey's Web World - This Lone Star kitty enjoys the simple pleasures in life: some wide open spaces to get around, a heated bed, and lots of love from her ownee.
- Two Cats Two - Although they're not Siamese twins, Dino and Pebbles are brother and sister, and both equally rule their primary human with an iron fist inside a velvet paw.